Where No Man Has Gone Before, Seattle Experimental Theaters hit improvised parody of the original Star Trek TV series, is returning to Theatre Off Jackson in August for a two-week run with a brand new format! Join the crew of the enterprise as they encounter a Starfleet Admiral that has strayed from the Prime Directive. Will they be able to undo the tangled web he has created?
During each performance, the cast will use suggestions from the audience to create the world and plot of the show. Where No Man Has Gone Before is appropriate for all ages.
Performances are August 16-25 at 8PM (Thursdays through Saturdays). Appearing at Theatre Off Jackson in Seattle’s International District.
Where No Man… is SET’s longest-running show, still running 7 years after its world premiere on June 26, 2011. Dozens of performances haven’t decreased audience turnout, and this hit production continues to pack houses large and small.
For a behind-the-scenes look at the show and regular updates, Like us on Facebook!
- “Alien Planet”: Crew visits a new planet defined by audience suggestions
- “Space Sickness”: Crew of the Enterprise contracts a mysterious illness defined by audience suggestions
- “Worthy Opponent”: Mysterious alien visitors defined by audience suggestions are beamed aboard and create tension on the Enterprise.
Cast and Crew
- Director/Creator: Jeannine Clarke
- Lighting and Sound Design: Oliver Trimble
- Current Cast: Nicholas Schell, Douglas Willott, Tony Beeman, Cheryl Platz, Wayne Pishue, Colin Madison, Jekeva Phillips, and Sarah Scheller